Snack Question (JF Choose One 500+):
- What did the director expect you to think of the young man on the bench?
- How do you think the young man on the bench actually saw the event?
- Describe a time when you really misjudged someone.
- Describe a time when someone misjudged you.
1. Watch today’s CNN 10.
2. Most Important (On Paper):On a sheet of paper with your name on the top, write a strong paragraph identifying the most important issue in today’s news (justifying your decision with reasons and evidence).
3. Three News Questions (On Paper): Post one thoughtful question about the issues in the video from each group of question starters below (ie. one question per group below).
- How would it be different if…?
- What if we knew…?
- What is the purpose of…?
- What would change if…?
- What if…?
- What are the reasons…?
4. Top Questions (Jupiter Question & Answer Tomorrow!):
- Post a your most thought-provoking and important question from today’s CNN 10.
- Answer two or more of your classmates’ thinking questions with thoughtful answers of 300 characters or more!)