Reflecting on the News (J Q&A): Write an “Essential Question” based on our viewing of today’s Channel One News https://www.channelone.com/ — answer at least three times (with responses that are explained with reasons, examples, analogies, etc.).
Choose Your Mirror (JF 500+): Write a detailed response to one or more of the following prompts.
- What do you wish people knew about you?
- Describe something you couldn’t live without!
- Describe a way you’ve supported a friend recently.
- What about your life (or life itself) has surprised you the most.
- I feel most energized when…
- What inspires you? (You could talk about people or books or websites or artworks or songs or catalogs or nature or anything!)
Hall of Mirrors (JF 500+): Our friends can surprise us. Which of your classmate’s responses was most surprising to you and why?