In today’s class, while your teacher recovers, you will read articles, respond to reading and discuss issues.
Task 1: Read Three Articles Below (on Newsela + quizzes):
- “Trump refuses to say he will accept election results”
- “Florida high schooler develops electrical generator that costs just $12”
- “Dream Jobs: Adoption social worker”
Task 2: Three See/Think/Wonders (Post 3 Times!)
- Post three “I see, I think, I wonder” observations about the articles you read today.
Task 3: In the Final Analysis (Q&A)
- After reading all of today’s articles, ask a relevant essential question. (Remember, an essential question is a question about life that could get people talking).
- Respond as many times as you can (using our accountable talk starters).