- View Our Video with Our Team: Multiple Choice Strategy Video (and review the Prezi on your own: Multiple Choice Strategy Prezi )
- Multiple Choice Strategy Choice (JF): Choose the single most important tip and justify your choice with two specific reasons.
- Sample Test 1-16: Take the first 16 questions of a multiple choice sample exam, using your skills! READ TEXTS TWICE for TESTING!
- Weird Test Words (JF): Go through your Sample Test and look for testing vocabulary (from the questions not the texts) that could be very confusing for many students.
- Character Claim (JF): Complete one Character Report of 250 words using big reasons why and specific supporting evidence for each big reason. (Use one claim from the list below):
- When I’m feeling down, I help myself feel better by remembering the good things in my life.
- I treat people with respect.
- People know they matter to me, because I really listen to them.
- I make a difference by giving people my help.
- When things are difficult, I work harder.
- I work out my problems without hurting myself or others.
- I encourage my friends to do their best.
- I am honest; I will not cheat or steal.
- Even when I’m frustrated, I use self-control.
- I’m a responsible person. I do what I say I will do.
- I am grateful for what I have, so I share with others.
5. Developments (JF): How did you develop your argument? (Use specific evidence from the text).
On the ELA exam, the word develop usually means “show us“. How did you develop the argument? = How did you show us the argument.