- Check Five: Read and comment upon five “Revised Memoir” drafts from our class. (Find five anonymous drafts in your File Locker). Make three substantial comments of two types!
- Spot a problem? Ask a question: eg. Could you clarify this? I don’t quite understand where this is happening when you say…. Could you expand this scene by adding play-by-play description instead of just summarizing…?
- See something amazing? Say what you saw and explain why you thought it was great: eg. I really liked the last line of this story. When you wrote X, it made me think of the time when something like this happened to me.
- Final Story (JD): Read the comments on your Revised Memoir. Revise your draft and check spelling and punctuation one last time (PaperRater or MS Word can help here).
- Newsela: Tackle new stories assigned in Newela today! Move your reading score!